Please join the Art of Conservation (AoC) team and me today - 29 November 2016 - in #GivingTuesday, a global day dedicated to giving. We are committed to empowering children, families, and local communities to become conservation leaders.
WITH YOUR SUPPORT... WE CREATE CONSERVATIONISTS
Your generous donation can help fund:
- Tuition to AoC's Creative Learning & Conservation Education Programming
- Reusable Shopping Bags
- Tree Planting & Beach Clean-ups
- Animal Habitat Research Projects
- Discovery Dives & Water Monitoring Field Trips
- Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve Retreats
- Classroom, Art, & Science Supplies
- Graduation Ceremonies & Student Art Exhibits
- and so much more!
Gladys painting the endangered spider monkey.
YOU ARE INVITED!
Please join us on #GivingTuesday at Pura Corazón (Km 5.5 carratera Punta Allen) in Tulum. Owners Ixmana and Guillaume are highlighting this day with their new chef. You'll enjoy a welcome cocktail, a 4-course dinner, and music by Gabriel Palatchi. This special evening costs only 490 Mexican pesos with a percentage going to Art of Conservation. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to see you!
Your generous donation at any level will mean that you’ve helped more children, families, and local communities surrounding the beautiful Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve, a UNESCO World Heritage site, gain important conservation knowledge by participating in AoC programs.
Thank you very much,
Founder & Executive Director