Art of Conservation is a United States registered 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. All USA donations to Art of Conservation (AoC) are tax deductible. We count on individuals like yourself as our family of supporters and donors. Please consider making a donation today! Use the form below.
Our work is not possible without you! Thank you for your support!
IF YOU'D LIKE TO MAKE A REOCCURRING MONTHLY DONATION, PLEASE CLICK HERE.
All donations are processed through PayPal. Please fill in your information below and click "Continue to PayPal" on the right-hand side to make your donation. You do not need to be a Paypal member.
Or if you prefer mail a check to:
Art of Conservation, Inc.
2118 High Street
Des Moines, IA 50312 USA
Art of Conservation is a registered civil association in Mexico. Please note: we have not received tax deduction status yet for donations made in Mexico, only in the USA. Please support us by wire transfer to our Bancomer account:
Name: Art of Conservation, A.C.
Bank: BBVA Bancomer, S.A.
Address: Calle 12, Manzana 725, Lote 9, Tulum, Quintana Roo, Mexico. C.P. 77760
CLABE: (only for domestic wires) 012 694 001 013 846 19 1
SWIFT CODE: BCMRMXMMPYM
Address: Avenida Universidad, 1200, Col. Xoco. C.P. 030339, Delegación Benito Juárez, Mexico, D.F.
If your employer provides matching gifts please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’d like to donate stocks or bonds, we can accept those as well.
Thank you for your support!
With Deep Appreciation,
The AoC Team
Art of Conservation welcomes volunteers both within the United States and abroad. Please find International Volunteers and Volunteer Placement forms below. Thank you for your interest!
By collaborating with socially responsible partners, including conservationists, educators, and health professionals, AoC develops both in- and out-of school lesson plans specific to each community and its conservation challenges. During its six years in Rwanda, AoC provided thousands of children with thousands of hours of extra-curricula educational programming. Now, headquartered in the Mesoamerican region at Tulum, México, AoC continues to provided children with unique opportunities.
Discovery Dive at Solimán Bay in the Caribbean Sea.
Art of Conservation is looking for volunteers and a student program to help us spread the word about our mission, develop growth within organization and help us diversify our funding to continue the effective work we do in México and with AoC’s off-shoot program in Rwanda, Conservation Heritage – Turambe. We need support in advocacy, communications and fundraising.
Start an AoC club (AoC encourages creativity so we would want volunteers to come up with ideas first, below are some examples).
- Social Media support (spread the word, increase our following across all platforms)
- AoC sign ups (assist in growth of our member database)
- Fundraising (i.e. have a dinner party! 5k Fun Run!)
- Donation Drives (in-kind gifts – i.e. dental products, art supplies, science materials)
- Assist in finding AoC sponsors
- Participate in AoC events including expos, conferences, lectures, exhibitions
- Long-term exchange program for students at AoC field sites working with our Founder and Program Director in elementary schools.
Art of Conservation, Inc. (AoC)
AoC occasionally accepts volunteers for short- to medium-term volunteer placements. Our needs vary depending on our staffing situation and class schedule. In general, we seek honest, hard-working individuals who can offer support in one or more of the following areas:
- Volunteers who have a background in conservation, biology, agriculture, medicine, or public health.
- Volunteers who have a background in drawing, painting, music, or drama.
- Administrative work including memo writing and grant research.
- English-language training for members in our community initiatives.
- Computer skills training for staff.
- Construction, gardening
If you think you can help us in one of these areas, or if you have your own volunteer proposal, please fill out the Volunteer Application Form and Agreement (below) and email the signed and completed documents plus a cover letter to email@example.com
Art of Conservation will provide:
- Assistance in finding affordable lodging
- Transportation for individual volunteers to and from work sites (Groups may need to hire their own transport)
- A volunteer orientation and guidance throughout your stay
Volunteers are responsible for:
- Airfare to México
- Transportation to and from the Cancun airport
- Lodging fees
- Travel medical insurance including emergency evacuation coverage
- All meals, drinks, transport, and other expenses not related to project work
- A fee of $200 USD per week which is used as tax-deductible donation to AoC
Contact Amber Kiwan for the application.